Super Leisure Lifestyle Show – SLLS – is a unique show concept in Taiwan that particularly serves the need of high-end consumers of luxury products and goods as well as exclusive leisure activities.
SLLS 2019 is the 5th Edition of Taiwan’s unique trade show of that has proven as very successful since its premiere in 2015.
Because of the immense interest, the 3rd Edition in 2017 strengthen expanded the categories and added a Wine & Taste Area as well as Art & Interior Design.
These categories will continue to grow together with the well-established categories for Yachts & Boats, Cars, Fashion and exclusive Lifestyle.
The success of 2015 ,2016, 2017 and 2018 will guarantee a big growth and a successful event in 2019.
Highlights of SLLS 2019
- Furniture & Interior Design
- Wine & Taste Area
- Art Gallery
- Yachts and Boats
- Show Performances
- VIP Events
- Sports Leisure Expo
- High net worth individuals (HNWIs)
- Members of gold, platinum, black, premier level credit cards
- Upper echelon level in major loyalty programs
- Members of Rotary, Lions and other major networks
- Consumers with discerning taste
- High-end and luxury brands
- Companies that seeking cooperation with high-end brands, and interaction with VIPs and high-income customers
- Country pavilions offering top-of-the-line products
- Companies with products and services for the upscale leisure industry
- Brands not present yet in Taiwan, wanting to make their launch to the upscale market or to test the market
The Upscale Leisure Market – Taiwan’s demand for luxury goods
The high GDP per capita and the Taiwan’s worldwide ranking of millionaire households makes Taiwan to a Top destination for all producers or distributors of luxury goods that target the international markets.
Taiwan’s high percentage of millionaires creates an enormous demand for expensive and exclusive goods. Famous brands of luxury goods are already targeting the Taiwan market because of this exceptional demand.
Taiwan ranks no. 10 country in highest number of millionaire households worldwide and no. 8 for highest density of millionaires
- 324,000 millionaire households
- 3.6% Millionaire households as a share of country’s total households
- Taiwan has a widening wealth gap: In 2009, the top quintile of income earners made 6.34 times as much as the bottom quintile
The Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC) is the newest and largest MICE venue in south Taiwan. The KEC offers all the modern facilities to stage exhibition and event, both indoors and outdoors. With over 25,000m2 of exhibition space and a large variety of conference rooms which accommodate anywhere from 20 to 2,000 people, with a capacity of up to 4,000 attendees at one time, KEC is the premier multipurpose venue in Taiwan, ideal for hybrid events.
The Organiser Intercon Convention Management Consultancy The PEO (Professional Exhibition Organizer) arm of the Uniplan Taiwan Group, the leading MICE group in Taiwan, with 35 years’ experience in the industry.
Video & Photo Gallery >>> See here
Intercon Convention Management Consultancy
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center – No. 39, Chenggong 2nd Rd., Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan
Monique: Ms. Monique Chen
Tel：+886-7-213-1188. Ext 219